- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 160°C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Heat the Rama Original in a large saucepan and add the onions, carrots and garlic. Cook gently on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until onions start to soften, but not brown. Add in the beef and cook on medium heat until meat is browned, stirring well to ensure the mince cooks evenly.
- Add in water, Knorr Beef Stock Pot, Worcestershire sauce, tomato puree and black pepper. Stir until well combined and bring to a boil. Lower the heat add the cornflour mixture and leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash the potatoes with Rama Original, milk and black pepper.
- Remove the beef from the heat and spoon the mince into an ovenproof dish. Top with the mash and a sprinkle of nutmeg and bake in oven for 30 minutes uncovered until golden brown.
Perfect with garden peas and sweetcorn.